Transmission Holding tool and Front Pulley Sockets
The Holding Tool: Using your rear brake and drive belt to hold the pulley absorbs much of the impact from your impact wrench, which makes loosening the left-handed nut difficult.
- Stops the pulley from turning to allow removal of the pulley nut.
- Stops the impact pulses from your impact gun from entering your transmission.
- Holds the pulley when you install the Pulley Nut for accurate torque specification.
- Keeps the tightening torque from being transmitted into the transmission.
- PH-HD1: All Big Harley
- PH-SP1: All Big Harley & Sportster
- Black painted finish (PH-HD1) Silver Finish (PH-SP1).
The Pulley Nut Socket X 1/2" square drive:
- 1-7/8" hex: All Big Harley (until 2005) & Sportster
- 2-1/4" hex: All Big Harley (2006-Up) not Sportster
- Fits your impact gun and torque wrench.
- Black rust-resistant finish.
Video on removing the Primary:
Big Harley Tools; Front Pulley
- Shipping: USPS, Priority Mail
- Guarantee: 30 day exchange or refund
- California Residents: Sales tax charged at checkout
- Questions? Please see below.